The largest water park in South Carolina, Myrtle Waves offers countless hours of non-stop fun from beginning to end. With hundreds of free lounge chairs, exclusive cabana rentals, showers, lockers, and various food and snack stations located around the park, this water park has everything you and your family need for a fun-filled day!
- Family friendly attractions – If you’re just trying to get your bronze on, there’s the soothing LayZee River to float in that literally takes you around the whole park! Another family friendly attraction is the massive wave pool. Complete with inner tubes and waves that turn on every 10 minutes, this pool will be sure to entertain anyone for hours on end.
- Exciting Inner Tube Slides – Myrtle Waves has numerous inner tube rides, such as Night Flight, Snake Mountain, and perhaps best of all – The Arooba Tooba. Experience a thrilling dark adventure down 2 different chutes in Night Flight. Arooba Tooba, a completely different experience, looks like a gigantic bowl. Once you get to the top, you are “flushed” down the bowl and spin around countless times until it spits you down into a waterfall and finally into a pool. This slide is one that can be done countless times and will never get old.
- Exhilarating thrill rides – If you’re looking for some speedy slides, check out the numerous body slides available. There are the Thunderbolts, Riptide Rockets, Super Chute, and the crazy Turbo Twisters! The Thunderbolts are quick, smaller body slides that offer a chance for kids and adults alike to race each other. For a real thrill, try the Turbo Twisters – the fastest slides in the park. Completely enclosed, these dark body slide tubes will send you spiraling into darkness at over 50 feet per second!
- Saturation Station – An immense, splash-filled kid zone, will keep your children entertained for countless hours. With 3 different kiddie slides, numerous water toys laid out around the station, and a massive volcano that empties over 700 gallons of water on the crowd, it is no mystery why your children will never want to leave.
- Award winning safety – Now with all this fun, there are always lifeguards on scene, literally everywhere throughout the park. They will ensure your family’s safety as your family embarks on this aquatic adventure throughout the water park of Myrtle Waves.
These are just some of the attractions and amenities that Myrtle Waves has to offer. For more information, call (843) 918-8725.