Have you ever had the difficulty of selecting the perfect resort for a Myrtle Beach vacation? With so many room types and amenities to choose from, picking the right resort can become more of a chore than an exciting process. At Sea Crest Resort, we want to make things easier for you. Below, you’ll find a detailed tour of our Myrtle Beach resort, from the oceanfront accommodations to the exciting outdoor amenities, it’s all here in one convenient location.
Explore our oceanfront resort below!
12 Unique Room Types
Sea Crest Resort features 12 distinctive room types with many rooms featuring oceanfront and ocean views from your very own private balcony. Each room is appointed with king, queen, or full/double beds, and ten of our rooms include either a full or efficiency kitchen, complete with essential appliances and cookware to conveniently create home-cooked meals.
You’ll find each room assorted below by bed-type:
- Low-Rise Room: 2 Full Beds
- Low-Rise Efficiency: 2 Full Beds
- Tower Oceanview Junior Suite: 2 Double Beds & Full Kitchen
- Tower Oceanfront Executive Suite: 2 Queen Beds & Full Kitchen
- Tower Oceanfront Queen Jr Suite w/ Murphy Bed: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Murphy Bed, & Full Kitchen
- Tower Oceanfront Efficiency: 2 Queen Beds & Efficiency Kitchen
- Tower Oceanfront Queen Jr Suite: 1 Queen Bed & Full Kitchen
- Tower Oceanfront King Junior Suite: 1 King Bed & Full Kitchen
- Tower Oceanview Junior King Suite: 1 King Bed & Full Kitchen
- Tower Oceanfront King Efficiency: 1 King Bed & Efficiency Kitchen
- Tower Oceanview King Efficiency: 1 King Bed & Efficiency Kitchen
- Tower Oceanview Junior Whirlpool Suite: 1 King Bed, Full Kitchen, & Whirlpool Tub
Our oceanfront resort not only boasts oceanfront accommodations, but you’ll also find oceanfront dining, including the Malibu Beach Bar & Oceanfront Snack Bar, located conveniently on the outdoor pool deck. Grab a cold one and relax in the sun, or let our friendly bartenders create a refreshing tropical drink just for you. Malibu Beach Bar also serves up delicious poolside snacks like grilled burgers, fried fish baskets, and assorted sandwiches, perfect for a meal between a day at the beach and the pool.
And if you need a quick pick-me-up or some scrumptious breakfast options venture to Beach Java Cafe, located on the 5th floor of our resort.You can enjoy a delicious selection of snacks and fresh, energizing blends of Starbucks® coffee and espresso flavors.
9 Pool Attractions For All Ages
Sea Crest Resort is home to nine family-friendly water features, including indoor and outdoor amenities for year-round enjoyment.
Splash right into:
- An oceanfront children’s water park, complete with water slide and large splash area with topsy-turvy water buckets and rain-maker umbrellas, perfect for kids and the young at heart!
- A children’s activity pool with a “Freddie the Frog” slide and water umbrellas
- An outdoor pool and outdoor lazy river, perfect for soaking in the Carolina sun.
- An indoor pool, two indoor whirlpools, and an indoor lazy river, ideal for a rainy day or during the colder months.
- And a baby pool for our much younger guests
Our indoor and outdoor pool decks include plenty of comfortable lounge chairs, so there isn’t a bad seat in the house! The outdoor pool deck also features quick and easy access to and from the beach.
On-Site Gift Shop/Mini-Mart
Forgot something at home? Need sunscreen? Or maybe you’re searching for a gift to cherish your Myrtle Beach memories. The on-site Ship Store Mini-Mart and Gift Shop at Sea Crest Resort feature all of the essentials you’ll need to make your getaway to Myrtle Beach stress-free.
The mini-mart and gift shop carries:
- Light food items and snacks
- Beach essentials
Just when you thought Sea Crest Resort couldn’t get any more convenient, our oceanfront resort also features a newly remodeled fitness center, complete with cardio and weight machines so your exercise routine doesn’t have to take a vacation too. You’ll also receive the convenience of our Business Center, complete with user-friendly desktops, high-speed internet access, and an all-purpose desktop printer, free to use for all guests.